Rotary Club of Dryden
“Service Above Self” since 1942
By registering for the Rotary Club of Dryden Charity Auction, presented by the Rotary Club of Dryden, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to bid on our auction unless they are bidding in conjunction with their parents or legal guardians.
- You can only make a bid if you are registered. You must register using your proper first and last name, address, email and phone number. Failure to do so may result in loss of auction privileges.
- Write down your bidding or username and password and do not share it with anyone else. Your username will be your login when bidding, along with your password.
- This auction allows proxy bidding which will be explained each time you place a bid.
- You agree to comply with any instructions or notifications posted on the Website in relation to use of this auction.
- The auction will be conducted in Canadian dollars.
- Any bid that you make constitutes a legal offer to buy the item. You may not retract a bid under any circumstance.
- By bidding for an item, you agree to be bound by any conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- Once you place a bid on an item you are obliged to pay for that item should you be the highest final bid amount. Please double check your bid before submitting it.
- The winning bid will be the highest bid placed before the item closes.
- We ensure that your name will not be posted on our site at any time and that only your USERNAME will be shown if it is the highest bid.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your bidding account.
- If your bid is successful, you will be contacted by email which will include your invoice with money owing.
- All items must be paid for and picked up at the Best Western Plus, Ontario Room (room 101), in Dryden on Wednesday, March 27, between the hours of 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
- Curbside pickup – stay in your car. Detailed instructions will be provided on the invoice.
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque. Any items being picked up from a local business directly must be paid for first and then picked up within 30 days of the close of the auction with the certificate you are given.
- Rotary Club of Dryden makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or condition of any items offered for auction. No exchanges or refunds are allowed.
Thank you for participating in the Rotary Club of Dryden’s Online Auction … and good luck!