Hello and Welcome.
My name is Michael Szajewski and I am a member of the Rotary Club of Kenora. Several years ago I was approached by our Club to develop software to manage our TV Auction. This project morphed to the internet and become a full platform for managing online auctions. Since then I have used it with more than 15 community/service groups that have hosted more than 50 auctions.
I am very pleased to offer this platform to the Rotary Clubs of District 5550.
- I am providing the software to your Club free of charge. I will not charge any fees at any time.
- There is no software to purchase, download or install. It is 100% browser-based and will work across most modern platforms.
- It incorporates a minimalistic design. This site runs Community Auctions. It does one thing and does it well.
- It has been designed to maximize security and minimize risk.
How It Works
The auction process is quite simple:
- Your Club collects items for the auction
- Your Committee enters the items into the auction
- Your Club promotes the auction
- Community members place bids on the items
- When bidding on an item closes, the person with the highest bid wins the item
- When the auction closes the system will send an invoice to all successful bidders
- Your Club sets a location, date, and time for pickup
- Successful bidders pay for and pick up their items
- Your Club decides how to invest the funds you have raised
Fill in the form below to get the party started.
Once you have completed that step you will receive an email with instructions.