Rotary Club of Kenora
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Rotary Club of Kenora Charity Auction, presented by the Rotary Club of Kenora, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You can only make a bid if you are registered. You must register using your proper first and last name, address, and phone number. Failure to do so may result in loss of auction privileges.
- This auction allows proxy bidding which will be explained each time you place a bid.
- You agree to comply with any instructions or notifications posted on the Website in relation to use of this auction.
- The auction will be conducted in Canadian Dollars.
- Any bid that you make constitutes a legal offer to buy the item. You may not retract a bid under any circumstance.
- By bidding for an item you agree to be bound by any conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- The winning bid will be the first highest bid placed before the item closes.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to bid on our auction unless they are bidding in conjunction with their parents or legal guardians.
- We ensure that your name will not be posted on our site at any time and that only your USER name will be shown if it is the highest bid.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your bidding account.
- Rotary Club of Kenora makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or condition of any items offered for auction.
- NO exchanges or refunds are allowed.
- If your bid is successful, you will be contacted by email and/or phone to arrange payment.
Thank you for participating in the Rotary Club of Kenora Charity Auction…and good luck!